Location: West Dublin
Duration: Permanent, full-time
Our client is a large global consultancy group who offer business consulting, information consulting, information technology and outsourcing services in their West Dublin Data Centre.
They are looking for a highly motivated individual to join their European Mutual Funds team. They provide real time market data which is used by clients to make informed investment decisions.
- Research, extract, update, maintain and process mutual fund financial data
- Responsible for updating Pricing Data provided by mutual fund managers
- Responsibility for verification and updating of mutual fund corporate actions including dividends, name changes, mergers and liquidation
- Build and maintain relationships with client and contributors
- Participate in time-sensitive projects, collaborating with global colleagues to deliver new initiatives.
- 3rd level qualification in Business/Finance/Economics/Accounting or equivalent work experience
- Fluency in English and Swedish and/or Norwegian
- Prior Fund Account management experience advantage
- Advanced excel skills and experience
- Strong organization skills and capable of handling multiple projects
- Demonstrable research and analytical skills
- An ability to meet deadlines, logically tackle problems and set priorities.
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.