Job title: Compliance Officer/MLRO
Location: Dublin city centre
Our client is an online payments company who are moving their EU Operations to Dublin. They are looking for a Compliance Officer/MLRO who can help with this big transition for the company.
- Develop and implement compliance/AML strategies and frameworks
- Client onboarding – compliance with AML/KYC requirements
- Risk Analysis – identifying fraud patterns and resolving fraud issues
- MLRO – Oversee the implementation and operation of appropriate AML and CTF policies and procedures
- Interpret the relevant EU and Irish regulations (PSD2, EMR, PSR, 4MLD, 5MLD, etc.)
- Keep updated on incoming regulatory changes and advise Board of potential changes required to comply with same
- Carry out periodic review/audit of client accounts
- 4+ years’ experience in compliance, risk or governance in a regulatory facing environment
- Experience in developing a compliance framework and drafting up new policies and procedures
- Relevant third level qualification in business/finance or related subject
- ACOI qualification or similar desirable but candidates without will be considered
- Knowledge of Irish and EU regulations such as 4 MLD, 5MLD, PSD2, EMR or PSR desirable.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at email@example.com or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.