Job title: Compliance Officer
Salary: Up to €45,000 DOE
Location: South Dublin
Duration: Permanent, Full-time
Looking for a Compliance Officer to join the International team in a busy Financial Services company in South Dublin.
- To support the Senior Compliance Manager/Regulatory Specialist day to day
- To assist in the drafting and implementation of Policies/Frameworks
- To assist in delivery initiatives under the Annual Plan
- To assist in the implementation of significant Regulatory Change Projects
- To provide subject matter expertise for the Regulatory Change Management process.
- A relevant third level qualification (Law, business, finance)
- Diploma in Compliance beneficial
- 2+ years’ experience in a compliance role – second line of defence
- Experience of funds/custody regulation an advantage
- Experience in Corporate trust or Asset Management environment an advantage.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.