Job title: Claims Handler - Settlement
Salary: Up to €40,000 DOE
Location: Dublin West
Duration: Full-time, permanent
Do you want to work with one of Ireland’s leading insurance companies?
Our client is looking for a Settlement Claims Handler to join their busy team in West Dublin. You will report to the Claims Manager and be part of a customer focused claims handling team.
- Deal with liability claims from registration to settlement or pass on to the Litigation/Serious Injury team
- Manage assigned caseload in a pro-active and compliant manner
- Implement the teams’ agreed strategy, policies, processes and procedures
- Make early and accurate decisions on the value and technical aspects of the claim
- Identify any cover difficulties, breach of policy conditions, fraudulent claims and recovery opportunities
- Ensure Customer Service levels are delivered and maintained within agreed standards.
- A relevant third level degree/Professional qualification
- 3+ years’ experience in insurance claims
- Experience with EL, PL and Motor claims
- Good knowledge of Direct Settlement process, Injuries Board processes and personal injury valuations
- Knowledge of legal and regulatory requirements, relevant statutes and case law and court procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a willingness and ability to provide excellent service to all customers.
If you are interested in this role or discussing any other roles that may be available, please contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01 961 9725.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.