Finance Manager 85k FinTech Dublin South Perm + Benefits
The role is part of a Group Finance Function and will be responsible for providing accounting solutions to international subsidiaries.
An experienced finance professional with previous people management experience, solid reporting skills and excellent knowledge of IFRS. They will be customer focused and have strong communication skills. They must also be enthusiastic, results driven individual.
- Management of month end, quarter end and year end tasks
- Review of accounting processes and improvement where necessary
- Participate in the audit process ensuring the accuracy and completeness of all financial statements
- Reviewing local operations for compliance with statutory reporting guidelines
- Business Partnering with Tax, Treasury, Regulatory, Legal etc
- Liaising and managing relationships with business lines and other stakeholders
- Lead and develop an established team of accountants
- Qualified CIMA or ACCA
- 3 years + post qualified experience
- Experience in managing a team
- Industry related experience preferred
- Experience in multiple currency accounting preferred.
What's on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Pension, Healthcare, flexible working hours, free parking, educational assistance + more
Please apply via email to Aoife on email@example.com or call 01 474 4691 to discuss further.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.