Looking for an experienced Maintenance Technician for an expanding Medical device company in Galway.
This is a day shift role.
- Responsible for initiating the communication/escalation process for critical downtime events.
- Working as part of a team to identify and resolve systematic equipment issues.
- Effectively communicate line issues and offer solutions.
- Prioritise issues in conjunction with production supervisors.
- Present and implement solutions to equipment related issues.
- Installation of process equipment and fixtures.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve moderately complex technical problems.
- PLC programming experience is an advantage.
- Ability to work well as a team member and on own initiative
- Knowledge of various tooling and testing equipment.
- Experience of automation an advantage.
- Experience in PLC's, Electrical schematics, pneumatics, and CE Marking an advantage.
- AutoCAD or Solid Works would be an advantage.
If you are interested in this Maintenance Technician role, please send your resume to email@example.com or call me on 091 455 300 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.