My Client a leading industrial process facility based in the Cork is currently looking for :
A Chemical Process Engineer. Suitable candidates should possess the following
Candidates should have an Honours Degree in Chemical Engineering.
At least 2 years’ experience within pharmaceuticals.
Other key requirements include
- Day to day process control of a significant part of our Plant
- The long-term development of the process under their responsibility.
- To develop, organise & control programmes to eliminate existing or potential problems.
- Ensure that their area meets its production targets while maximising product quality
- Recommend, justify, plan, initiate and install projects aimed at improving plant performance
- Screen and prioritises problem areas within their area of responsibility.
- Actively participate in plant improvement programmes relating to safety, quality, environment, etc..
- Provide technical backup to the operations teams in resolving complex process/plant problems
- Promote the generation of new ideas of equipment modification, & data handling.
- Contribute to formulation and updating of process and efficiency standards
For further information please contact Colin on 021-4315770 or alternatively please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.