My multinational client is currently recruiting for a French IT/Service Desk Agent to join their expanding team based in Waterford
Your role would be to provide first level IT support and troubleshooting technical problems in a friendly and knowledgeable way
Ideally this role would suit someone who demonstrates strong customer service skills and someone who has previously worked in a Contact Centre.
Day to day responsibilities would include but not limited to:
- Understanding our callers’ technical needs and troubleshooting their issues in a clear, jargon free manner - resolving where possible and reassigning to 2nd level support teams where necessary.
- follow-up on outstanding tickets and escalating issues through departmental procedures when required.
- Logging, tracking, prioritising and ownership of all contacts received to the Service Desk, ensuring the completeness and accuracy of the information captured.
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications or Comptia A+ certification would be favorable
- Certificate/FAS Course
- Previous call centre/contact centre experience within IT/Service desk an advantage
- Fluency in English & French language
Please contact TJ on 021 235 9144 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.