Payroll Specialist| Professional services| Dublin 2| Salary €35K | 12 MONTH CONTRACT
A Payroll Specialist position has become available in a growing company in Dublin 2. This is initially a 12 month contract with a strong chance of extension. This person will join a busy payroll team where you will be given responsibility and the opportunity to develop your skills from day one. Although to begin with this is a contract there is a very likely chance of this position going permanent.
Responsibilities for the Payroll Specialist job will include but are not limited to:
- Provide an effective and efficient payroll service to customers, ensuring the accurate and timely delivery of agreed service
- Ensures all Payroll Processes and Procedures are documented and updated regularly
- Calculates, prepares and transmits manual payments and third- party disbursements.
- Maintains a working knowledge of current statutory and legislative compliance
Experience required for the Payroll job:
- At least 2 years’ payroll experience.
- IPASS qualification an advantage but not a requirement.
- Experience in outsourcing environment ideally but not essential.
If you have the required experience for this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.