General Ledger Accountant- Technology
General Ledger Accountant| South Dublin| Salary €55K-€63K+bonus
An opportunity for a General Ledger Accountant job has become available within a multinational innovative technology company based in South Dublin. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Accountant who already has prior experience working in a multinational environment. This is initially a 12 month contract with a view to permanency.
The successful candidate will be responsible for looking after a number of entities in the group and will be involved with ongoing projects.
Responsibilities for this GL Accountant job:
- Preparation and maintenance of GL monthly journals.
- Coordinates monthly, quarterly, and annual closing activities with the business units and the cross-functional teams.
- Complete US GAAP ownership and accountability for a number of entities across a range of countries.
- Ensures all balance sheet accounts are reconciled and analyzed on a monthly basis in accordance with corporate timelines.
- Preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly International Cash Flow reporting/forecasting inputs.
Requirements for this GL Accountant job:
- Qualified accountant with experience working in a multinational company.
- Oracle experience desirable.
- US GAAP experience.
If you have the required experience for this Financial Accountant job, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.