Senior Credit Risk Analyst | Medical Device Company West Dublin | Salary 35K-€40K+ benefits
An excellent opportunity for a Credit Risk Analyst has become available within a leading company in West Dublin. This is a permanent position and will give the successful candidate hands on experience within in a highly successful international company.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Perform a detailed financial statement analysis to determine risk assessment for customer accounts and make recommendations based on this.
- Evaluate key countries which may be of risk and flagging any issues to management.
- Prepare credit reviews for regulatory teams internationally when necessary.
- Understanding of ratio analysis and calculating profitability, liquidity etc.
- Liaise with Credit Risk Services providers to negotiate the most cost- effective annual contracts
- Assist AR Manager and SSC Leaders with any process improvement projects
- Ensure SOX and Audit compliance in the Credit Risk Space
Requirements for the job:
- Part qualified accountant or holder of diploma in credit, risk management or banking.
- Member of Irish Institute of credit management.
- Five years’ experience in Accounts Receivable and credit risk.
If you have the required experience for this Credit Analyst job or would like to hear more about the position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.