NQ Solicitor (Construction) Dublin
NQ Solicitor (Construction): Are you a NQ Solicitor with an interest in working Construction for an international law firm based in Dublin city centre? My client, one of Dublin’s largest and most successful firms require an ambitious and hardworking professional to join their Construction and Engineering group.
Title: NQ Solicitor (Construction)
Location: Dublin City
Role and organisation:
- Advising on aspects of construction and engineering projects.
- Reviewing construction contracts, agreements and appointments.
- Working with large developers, pension funds and multinational technology companies.
- Trained in a respected and reputable firm.
- Desire to work in construction.
- Strong academic record.
- Qualified or Soon to be qualified.
Interested in hearing more?
To find out more about this particular job please click apply below.
Alternatively, for a confidential chat. Please send your CV to Conor Hoey, email@example.com, or call: +353 1 4744649.
We are actively recruiting across the legal spectrum, both In-house and in Private Practice, and would be delighted to have a private and confidential chat about the Legal market.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.