My client, a global US company in South Dublin are looking for an account assistant to join their growing team on a permanent basis. Excellent opportunity to progress in a growing company.
- Accounts Payable – processing creditor invoices, monthly payment runs, dealing with creditor queries
- Accounts Receivable- processing incoming cheque payments, lodgements with the bank, issuing receipts upon request, dealing with debtor queries
- Invoicing – issuing annual/quarterly service charge invoices, using in house invoicing system, dealing with invoice queries
- Creditor control reports – reconciling creditor statements, aged creditor reports
- Debtors control reports – processing monthly/quarterly debtor reports, issuing reminders, contacting debtors
- Liaison with debt collection solicitors
- Monthly bank Reconciliations – processing monthly standing orders, direct debits and reconciling bank accounts
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly Nominal Ledger, Trial Balance, Income Account and Balance Sheet
- Assist in the preparation of file for yearend audits
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in an account’s assistant role
- Third level degree desirable but not essential
- Proficient in Microsoft office
To apply for this account assistant position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Eanna on 0147 44 662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.