Senior Fund Accountant - BA
Contract - 12months project
€400 daily Limited rate
Key responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for overseeing quality control of data migration, processing, work allocation and workflow of a Middle Office team.
- Serves as subject matter expert for open / closed ended funds
- Responsible for or facilitating the maintenance of trade static data, trade enrichment, and trade exception handling
- Manage complex reconciliations analysis (cash, asset, trade matching, and market value), break assignment, resolution of reconciliation breaks, and trade fails.
- Must have strong analytical skills and systems experience in funds/fund accounting.
- MUST have Geneva or Investran systems experience.
If you fit the job description above and have the relevant experience please call Noirin Kerr on 01-4744606 or email your CV to email@example.com
Noirin is an Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.