Permanent Position - €45,000
Commercial Underwriting / Insurance industry experience
The UW Governance Specialist is required to use their existing knowledge of the industry to focus on process consistency, adherence to regulatory/CPC requirements, and the coordination of UW requirements for documentation change.
- Review new and emerging regulatory requirements which will impact the Underwriting processes and procedures
- Coordinate the governance structure and Underwriting input around contract change and implement into specific documents
- Understand and draft contract wording which reflect covers and terms
- Understand the principles of the contract and ensure changes are captured in all affected associated documents
- Ambitious and energetic with previous commercial underwriting experience
- Possess an understanding of the risk and control environment within Financial Services
- Previous experience of reviewing and drafting text for contract documents
For more information on this position please contact Noirin Kerr on 01-4744606 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Noirin is a Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.