AML, Compliance, TA, Client Relationship
Permanent - €40,000
The successful candidate will co-ordinate and supervise day to day activities for AML. You will be the primary point of contact for Clients and MLRO’s and to facilitate Client and MLRO meetings.
Responsibilites include but not limited to:
- Proactively identify and drive improvements in the AML processes and controls.
- Manage the incoming Fund transitions
- Review and sign off AML checklists and Account Opening Checklists.
- Train and supervise the day to day activities of the AML team as required.
- Constantly monitor the post and the AML inbox/personal inbox to ensure that any urgent new accounts and queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors in relation to AML audit.
- Qualification in Compliance
- 5 years' experience in AML
- KYC and CDD knowledge
If you fit the job description above and have the relevant experience please call Noirin Kerr on 01-4744606 or email your CV to email@example.com
Noirin is an Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.