My client within the Investments area currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant role with a similar background. This role is a contract that could go 6-9 months but more than likely will go permanent due to internal growth in the company
• Provide strong operational support to the Deputy Controller
• lead any strategic initiatives, deliver Board requirements, risk assessments, ICAAP requirements, CBI deliverables, local ad hoc projects
• Key role in the co-ordination of management accounts
• Assistance with regulatory returns both corporate and fiduciary
• Assistance with Internal and External Audits.
• Liaison with other finance managers to manage high quality output from the Controllership and Fiduciary teams
• Work on Adhoc projects as necessary
• Qualified Accountant with a strong financial services background
• Strong technical knowledge of statutory accounting and tax
• Excellent level of MS Excel
• Knowledge of Oracle Financials, HFM an advantage
If interested in this role and would like to apply if you match all the requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.