My client based in south Dublin currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant ideally coming from the leisure industry or similar. You will support the financial controller on all month end and finance duties
• Regular review of debtors’ ledger with to Financial Controller and Credit Controller.
• Review and checking of credit applications for new accounts / revised credit limits.
• Ongoing monitoring of the Purchase Invoice Register
• Reviewing detailed reconciliations of all creditor statements and follow up as required.
• Preparation of Purchase Ledger accruals based on reconciliations.
• Preparation of monthly reports and reconciliations,
• Reviewing the processing of monthly payment run
• Preparing and posting nominal ledger journals on a monthly basis.
• Preparing accruals and prepayment schedules monthly.
• Preparation of monthly nominal ledger reconciliations.
• Detailed monthly analysis and reporting schedules.
• Maintain and update records, reports and analysis
• Maintain Fixed Asset Register and, updating for all additions and disposals.
• Preparation of monthly depreciation journal and schedules.
• All other month end duties and reporting
• Qualified accountant with strong month end and reporting exposure
• 2 years strong industry experience ideally in a similar industry
To apply send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.