Position: Finance Manager
Location: Galway City
This is a great opportunity with our multinational client expanding its finance department in Galway at present.
You will manage and develop an accounts team of four and where possible develop the skills of the department. You will receive excellent benefits including pension & health insurance, life insurance and free parking!
What you’ll be doing: (key responsibilities)
- Coordinate monthly closing process, review of key areas, prepare opex commentary for submission to Group Finance.
- Reconciliation of all balance sheet items and preparation of monthly files.
- Responsibility for the preparation and filing of VAT returns.
- Authorise payments to ensure they are valid and accurate.
- Work with both internal and external auditors during financial and operational audits.
- Preparation of UK statutory accounts for review by FC.
- Develop and implement various internal group accounting procedures.
- Manage cash flow including review of weekly forecast.
- Oversee monthly Payroll and its analysis.
To apply, you must be….
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Strong working knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of dealing with 3rd party relationships
- Track record of process improvement
- Working VAT knowledge
- Payroll/PAYE knowledge
If you are interested in this job please send your CV to; Ciara Darcy email@example.com or call 091 455 309
Sigmar Recruitment will always handle your details in confidence and will never forward your details to a Third Party without your prior permission.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.