My client has an urgent requirement for a Graduate Electronics Engineer.
Do you have a passion for patient safety and wellbeing ? Is so read below !
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Responsible for firmware & software programming
- Be a proactive team player & develop solutions in accordance to industry regulations.
- Preferred programming languages are C & C# on embedded and Linux platforms.
- Work closely with the hardware team to define the architecture of new products.
- Skilled in debugging and bluetooth communications.
- Collaborate with R&D to develop robust designs meeting all of the required design inputs.
- B.Sc. Degree with minimum 1 years + experience in this field essential.
- Any electronics experience within industry essential
- Experience with Microcontrollers such Microchip, Atmel and TI.
- Proficiency in electronics schematics & use of lab testing equipment ?
- Have you exposure to any interfacees ..UART, RS422 etc.. essential
Excellent salary on offer. Don't delay. Mail me now firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.