You’ll be part of the science team involved in the specific area of New Product Development, design and test.
You’ll be involved in the specific area of aerosol science testing and helping to test and develop new concepts in Respiratory Science and Pulmonary Drug Delivery Systems.
- Hands-on Medical Device Testing
- General laboratory duties specific to an aerosol science laboratory e.g. respirable Dose Testing, Nebuliser Flow Rate Testing, Cascade Impaction Testing, Sample Collection
- You’ll be supporting internal functions including Internal Audits and Audit Preparation
- The analysis of Complex Data Sets
- You’ll be Designing & Running Experiments
- Maintenence and Calibration of Equipment
- You will be engaging in Technical Writing of reports that are intended for regulatory submissions
- You will be Project Managing assigned NPD projects
- You’ll need your Level 8 Degree in a relevant field (MSc and PhD preferred)
- A Strong Analytical Background
- You'll need at least Three Years of Industry Experience
- Familiarity with inhalation drug delivery devices would be a significant advantage
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: email@example.com
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.