- You will Negotiate & Develop Commercial Agreements with Suppliers
- You’ll work Cross-Functionally with all departments/stakeholders to ensure regular flow of materials, and Support & Add Value to all Plant Projects.
- You will Manage all Direct Material Spend to ensure that value is optimised.
- Lead Savings Projects
- You will be responsible for Monitoring Compliance to purchasing processes
- You will Manage the Day to Day Purchasing Activities for all Direct Material spend categories
- You’ll be Facilitating the Development, Communication and Successful Deployment of Global and Regional Sourcing Strategies.
- Accountable for helping to Develop and Meet Targets that Directly Impact Company Financial Results and growth plans
- You will Monitor and Report Plant Monthly Performance, with responsibility for managing progress towards these goals
- Management of the Critical Supplier Relationships
- You’ll be tasked with Solving Day-to-Day Operational Issues.
- You will Work Closely with Global Category Managers, the Plant Managers and the other Operational Leadership to direct and facilitate the resolution of major issues at supplier’s sites.
- You will lead or participate on cross-functional teams in order to Successfully Drive Complex Projects
- You’ll Manage the Budget of the Raw Materials
- You’ll need a Bachelor Degree, Ideally a Master Degree
- Professional certification (e.g. CPM, CIPS, IIPMM) and/or MBA
- You’ll need a proven track record in Sourcing or a Productivity Improvement role, incorporating project management responsibility.
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in purchasing, with at least 3 years of purchasing in a manufacturing environment
- Experience in a Medical / Regulated Industry is Preferred
- An understanding of financial principles is crucial - resource planning and allocation, and the fundamental drivers of improvements across a variety of business areas
- Experience managing Cross-Functional and Cross-Business Projects
- You’ll need to be a Strategic Thinker and a Change agent, with experience with business transformation
- 25 Days Annual Leave (+ 9 Public Holidays)
- Performance Related Bonus of up to 10% Annually
- Pension Plan the company will match your contribution of up to 6%
- Health Insurance 75% VHI subscription for employee and dependents
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Life Assurance
- Income Continuance Assurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Share Participation Scheme
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Cycle to work Scheme
- Tax Commuter Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Membership of Group Discount Schemes
To apply for this position please contact Amanda Reynolds at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455304 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.