An excellent opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant has become available in a leading and established practice based in Dublin 12. This is a career changing opportunity to join a professional and fast paced team and will give you exposure to different areas within finance including audit, accounts prep and taxation.
Responsibilities for this job:
• Responsible for managing own list of clients and therefore should have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Preparation of audit exempt accounts and audited accounts for review by the manager.
• Prepare and file Annual Returns
• Prepare and file Corporation Tax and Income Tax returns with Revenue.
Requirements for this job:
• 2-3 years’ experience working in a small to medium sized firm.
• Looking to study the ACA or has begun studying for these already.
• Eager and ambitious to learn and grow a career in accountancy.
Contact me for more information please: email@example.com / 01 4744 639
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.