Sigmar are looking for Maintenance Technician for a market player company within the pharmaceutical industry, a multinational company well-known for a long time (more than 40 years) for its qualitative product.
As a Maintenance Technician your position is mainly focuses on the carrying out of the production machinery, to this end you will be supporting the Maintenance Supervisor through the preventive and corrective maintenance. Your duties will be:
- Collaborating with production to work on continuous improvement, reduce downtimes and improve process efficiency,
- Conducting fault finding, problem solving activities and troubleshooting
- Recording and filling maintenance task accurately,
- Recording all completed works on the computerised maintenance management system, PEMAC and ensuring they are carried out in a timely manner according to relevant procedures
- Understanding of PLC (read automate grafcet) and if needed calibrate some instrument,
- Following up and closing out on identifying issues found during routine/non-routine maintenance.
- Ensuring related Standard Operating Procedures and Training Records are kept up to date which may include for example, writing and implementing SOPs.
The next Maintenance Technician must have a trade qualification in the in Mechanical Automation, Maintenance Fitter, Industrial Maintenance Mechanic or in general Industrial Maintenance. For that job 2 years’ experience in cGMP regulated environment (pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical) is required. Strong skills in electricity and mechanic and experience maintaining process Oral Solid Dosage (OSD) or filling/packaging are essential.
For this role it is important to be able to work under time constraints, to be organized and be able to work in multidisciplinary teams.
Are you looking for a dynamic work environment where a pleasant work atmosphere and career progression are met? Send us your CV!
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.