Customer Service Admin (Spanish/English)
Working with a leading services company who are actively looking to recruit a Spanish Customer Service Administrator to provide back office administrative and customer service support. The successful candidate will be required to work shift work on a rotational basis that may rotate between 9:30am - 10.00pm.
- Communicates effectively with customers through e mail, inbound and outbound calls
- Process transactions such as new account set up, maintenances and withdrawals
- Processes customer requests in a timely and accurate manner
- Make outbound calls to clarify customer requests
- Completes written customer correspondence
- Builds relationships with staff from other departments
- Diploma/BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- 1-2 years of customer service / financial services experience
- Fluent English and Spanish
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Marie on 021-4847133 to discuss the role in further detail.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.