Payroll Specialist – 33k
I am currently recruiting a payroll specialist for our clients based in Dublin City Centre. This will be an initial 12 month contract with a view to permanency if successful in the first year.
- Ensuring all data is received in the right format and in time to complete payrolls to agreed deadlines
- Ensuring all Payroll Processes and Procedures are documented and updated regularly
- Complete and own payroll processing cycle for allocated customers.
- Liaise with other areas of the business to meet and enhance payroll delivery.
- Provides statistics for chargeable work to enable effective invoicing.
- Provides and maintains regular data/statistics/reports to provide to the Payroll Team Leader.
- Minimum 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience of customer handling skills (by telephone, face to face and written contact)
- Experience processing payroll for large numbers.
- Proven work record in Payroll Services with experience in the full process of payroll.
If you feel you meet the above requirements for this role, then I would love to hear from you, please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.