Global Fund Custody Services Manager
This position is responsible for the strategic development and ongoing oversight of Global Fund Custody Administration in Europe.
Do you have?
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, or equivalent work experience
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of legal, regulatory and functional operation of UCITS & AIFs and the role of the Depositary.
- 5+ years of experience in trust and securities operational functions
- 5+ years of management experience; excellent supervisory and management skills, including a well-developed knowledge of human resources
- Experience managing Managers preferred
We are currently in the early stages of recruitment for this role so get in touch today to avoid missing out.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.