Payroll Specialist x 3 | 45k
My client, a well-known firm based in Dublin City Centre are recruiting for 3 payroll specialists. Ideal profile will have 3 years Payroll Experience, processing high volumes and IPASS qualified would be desirable but not a must.
- Run weekly and monthly payrolls for existing portfolio of clients
- Process accurate and timely monthly and year end reporting
- Monthly and annual PAYE returns
- Maintenance and review of any existing payroll processes, finding opportunities for improvement
- Experience of working with pensions, payroll and general ledger knowledge would be advantageous
- Dealing with both client and employee issues
- Advising clients on PRSI and basic tax issues relating to payroll
- 3 years payroll administration experience in a busy environment
- Experience with systems such as Sage, Core, Micrcopay and EuropayX
- Experience of large volume and/or multiple payrolls
- Knowledge of relevant PRSI/Tax legislation
- Strong positive attitude and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadlines
- Experience in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook
- IPASS would be desirable but not a must.
Send your cv to Graham in the Accountancy & Finance team in Sigmar Recruitment directly firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 01 4744642 for a confidential conversation regarding this role.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.