| Corporate Accountant | Financial Services Centre | 60k -65k pro rata |
I have two 6 month contracts with a chance to go permanent as a Corporate Accountant with a client service provider based in Dublin City Centre. 60k-65k pro rata.
My client is a fund, corporate and private client service provider, both commercially minded in a complex and dynamic environment that supports investment success for their clients.
- Prepare and post final bookkeeping entries required for producing financial statements and management accounts for semi-complex
- Perform bank, investment, and any other reconciliations.
- Prepare and review VAT returns for clients.
- Provide accounting support to Client Accounting staff and assist with ad-hoc projects as may be required from time to time.
- Prepare annual financial statements in accordance with appropriate accounting standards and, management accounts from the
accounting records of the semi-complex client entities.
- Assist the Assistant Manager / Manager in preparing financial statements for the orderly liquidation of entities in line with the
- Liaise with the appointed Auditors to complete the audit of financial statements in accordance with defined timetables.
- Support the on-going development of the team through involvement in the coaching, training, and motivation of team members
with supervision and guidance from the Assistant Manager/Manager.Ideal requirements:
- ACCA/ACA fully qualified and/or be experienced by virtue of relevant experience.
- Finance Industry and or Accounting/Auditing experience within or with exposure to the Aircraft Leasing / Section 110
the environment is desirable.
Please apply via email on email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar or 014744691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.