Our client a large Engineering Firm require an experienced Hydrologist.
The option for flexibility on the working week hours exists here
Due to growth in their Flood Risk Management Business, our client require a Senior Hydrologist.
He/she will support the flood risk team leader in managing a team in the delivery of major civil engineering projects.
Other key duties (will include but not limited to ):
Proven competency with methodologies of hydrological assessment.
- Expertise on flood risk and water resource projects in Ireland/UK required.
- A previous background in mentoring and advising junior Engineers.
- Comfortable in the preparation of flood risk assesements and hydrology chapters.
- Experienced with software packages related to flood modelling desired
- Honours Degree in Hydrology (or eqivilant) essential with flexibility on site visits too
- Post graduate qualification highly desired / working towards professional status etc..
- At least 6 years working as a Hydrologist. Some of which must be a senior level.
Interested ? To find out more please call 021-4847131 or mail a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.