My client Construction sector urgently require a skilled Mechanical Design Engineers.
All levels will be considered . 2 years junior, 4 years intermediate and 6 years + senior.
He/she will :
- Lead or be involved on projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Specification and design of Mechanical Building Services systems for a range of projects
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Position requires thorough knowledge of Mechanical Design and Engineering techniques.
- Deep knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards required.
- Experience in working as part of a team.
- Very good proactive communicator.
The main responsibility here will be to :
- Lead the Mechanical Services design for a range of projects
- Design & specification of mechanical services for various types of buildings & sectors
- Production of detailed Schematics
- Develop the Mechanical Design standards within the organisation
- Mentoring of junior engineering staff (if senior)
- Provide fully detailed tender packages & monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Tender report / analysis / recommendations
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Autocad, REVIT an advantage
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- The role will be primarily office based but will involve some site attendances
- Be capable of taking the lead on projects with minimal input from management team
Waht you'll need :
- A strong team player with an ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Related Degree with experience outlined as above.
- He/she will have exposure in areas like commercial, healthcare and/or the retail sector.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills.
Interested ? Please mail a CV to me email@example.com or call 021-4315770
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.