CAD Designer - Galway
CAD Designer required for a multinational medical device company. This is a contracting position based in Galway.
You will be responsible for modelling/designing components for new and existing medical device products, providing detailed drawings using CAD and other tools.
- Model product concepts using current tool, analysis techniques, and technologies through use of parametric CAD software and other mechanisms.
- Perform Mechanical design/redesign of medical device products applying industry standards.
- Create/modify/maintain documentation using CAD tools that are tied to a data management system.
- may generate engineering change orders (ECOs) (CRM).
- May provide illustrations, animation and web publishing solutions that allow communication of 2D/3D product information for interactive assembly, maintenance/ restoration of documentation, product presentations and Federal and International compliance.
- Work with R&D Engineering and vendors to develop a robust product design.
- Assists in development & documentation of all design requirements of developed designs.
- Level 6/7 or 8 degree in Engineering or relevant discipline.
- Expert knowledge with Solidworks or other design packages.
- 3D modelling.
- Excellent communication skills.
For more information, please contact Emma on 091 455 307.
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.