Accounts Receivable Specialist| Global Company Dublin 15| Salary 35K+ benefits and excellent bonus
An excellent opportunity for an Accounts Receivable Specialist has become available within a fast -growing international company in West Dublin. This is a permanent position and as a member of this team you will have responsibility for a variety of AR duties for a complex structure of entities across Europe. There is also a real opportunity to make the role your own and drive and grow the department over the coming years.
Responsibilities for the Accounts Receivable job:
- Manage customer invoicing across our European portfolio
- Following up on debtor’s accounts on a daily basis
- Record payment entries and allocate to customer accounts
- Ensure purchase orders are obtained and matched to correct invoices
- Highlight risk account to management
- Liaising with our customers to close out arrears at month end, assist where needed in resolution of ad hoc concerns raised by customers
Requirements for the Accounts Receivable job:
- At least 1-2 years’ experience working in an accounts receivable role.
- Experience working in a large company.
- Strong excel skills and yardi experience an advantage.
If you have the required experience for this Accounts Receivable job or would like to hear more about the position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.