Fund & Management Accountant 60k-65k perm + benefits IFSC.
A financial services company is seeking a passionate professional to join their expanding team.
- As part of a wider group, you will primarily be a part of the asset management company.
- The background they are looking for is financial reporting, banking, or asset management.
- You will be responsible for preparing the group reporting pack, and responding to any queries from their parent company.
- Reviewing monthly management accountants that are prepared by junior members of the team.
- Preparing periodic reports to the Board of Directors.
- Involved with process management
- Implementation & preparation and review of expenses.
- Management of fund charges.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Honours Level Degree
- Asset Managment experience is preferable.
- A banking background will be considered.
- Big 4 trained Accountant with audit experience in asset management companies will also be considered.
- 2-5 years of experience in asset management or banking.
- A clear knowledge of financial markets
- Strong communication skills.
- Planning & problem-solving.
Please apply via email email@example.com or call Aoife in Sigmar on 01 474 4691 for more information.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.