Job: Graduate Client Processing Representative
Salary: €28 - €30K DOE
Location: Dublin City Centre
Minimum educational requirements:
- Degree in Finance/Business.
- Good knowledge of Fund of Funds would be an advantage.
Daily Fund Order Processing operations:
- Ensure the companies Fund Order Processing client trade instructions are received, validated and processed with the Underlying Target Fund Administrators within the agreed deadlines;
- Review all trade-related fax/email confirmations to ensure trade instructions have been sent correctly and perform callbacks to underlying Target Fund Administrators in line with agreed deadlines;
- Be pro-active in chasing/receiving trade contract notes and ensure they are checked to the original client instruction – any differences should be highlighted to line management and investigated immediately;
- Update corporate actions/proxy voting logs and prepare notices to clients in line with internal deadlines;
- Ensure Reporting Deliverables are achieved daily;
- Achieve and exceed key performance indicators (KPIs);
- Complete daily duties as outlined by management;
- Ensure company procedures are adhered to at all times;
- Suggest efficiencies and improvements to current procedures where appropriate;
- Take responsibility for personal development and seek challenges within your role;
- Ensure all filing and checklists are completed in a manner suitable for future review by line management and by auditors;
- Be an active team player assisting and providing cover for other team members;
- Be Accountable and escalate accordingly
- Prepare trade-related and non-trade cash payments;
- Check to ensure all cash payment instructions have been funded according and are sent correctly in a timely manner;
- Validate the company Fund Order Processing Client Cash trading account statements on a daily basis.
- Work with Outsourcing Regions to ensure all open stock and asset reconciliation items are investigated and resolved.
Management information system:
- Ensure that the management information system (MIS) is updated in a timely manner and distributed to the Supervisor/Assistant Manager
- Highlight any issues or concerns to line management immediately;
- Answer client/custody/trade related queries in a timely manner;
- Ensure to maintain a professional and proactive relationship with clients at all times.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.