A huge manufacturer is looking for a junior credit controller to join their growing team
You will be part of a team that is growing. You will have 6 months to 1-year experience in credit control.
This is a fast-paced environment which provides an amazing opportunity for candidates who are keen to progress in the company.
- Assist with management of our UK debtors.
- Reporting to management on collection rates and forecasts collections.
- Monitoring customer credit limits.
- Assisting with accounts receivable bookkeeping tasks.
- Reporting to our credit insurance providers.
- Liaising with other internal departments to resolve customer queries.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Experience using Microsoft outlook and excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in credit control or experience dealing with customers and a willingness to learn.
Perm + benefits
Please apply via email to email@example.com or call Aoife on 014744691.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.