Tax Manager| Professional Services| Dublin City Centre| €60-€68K+ excellent benefits
**Flexible working hours and remote working available**
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Tax Manager in Dublin City Centre. This is a permanent job and will work closely alongside the Tax Director. There will be five direct reports for this role so people management experience for this is essential. If you are looking for a varied and challenging role then this may be the one for you!
Responsibilities for this job will include:
- Looking after a portfolio of clients in the financial services and aviation industry.
- Providing advice to clients on a wide range of advisory projects.
- Working closely with key clients at the planning and strategic stages in influencing their tax and business decisions.
- Working with the Transaction Services team on M&A transactions, including the provision of tax due diligence and tax structuring work.
- Monitoring the development of Trainees and Seniors and playing an active role in the performance management process.
The Requirements for this Tax Manager job:
- AITI qualified or equivalent.
- Previous experience in corporate tax with a minimum four years in a practice environment with time spent at management level.
- Experience in financial services area preferable.
Full job spec will be provided upon application.
If you have the required experience for this position, please submit your CV or contact Orlaith Dingley at Sigmar Recruitment on 01 4744694 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.