Graduate Accounts Assistant – 30k
I have an excellent opportunity available to join a well established distribution group as an accounts assistant in Dublin West.
This is a full-time permanent position, it would ideally suit a recent graduate looking to further advance their career.
- Reporting to management on collection rates and forecasts collections.
- Monitoring customer credit limits.
- Assisting with accounts receivable bookkeeping tasks.
- Reporting to our credit insurance providers.
- Liaising with other internal departments to resolve customer queries.
- Building relationships with customers.
- Experience using Microsoft outlook and excel.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in credit control or experience dealing with customers and a willingness to learn.
- Experience in a similar role an advantage but not necessary as full training will be provided.
- A relevant degree in Accounting/Business/Finance would be highly desirable.
If you feel you have the requirements for this role then I would love to hear from you, please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment.
You can contact me on the following:
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.