My Client, a fast-growing medical device company is currently recruiting for a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team.
The successful candidate will be joining the Quality team with a focus on Supplier Quality. They will be responsible for leading supplier improvement activities within the quality department.
This company is a fast-growing medical device company that respects employees’ thoughts and ideas and operates an open door policy company wide. They have a fantastic, team-based culture and offer employees opportunities to upskill and advance in their education.
- Product/Process Validation activities with Suppliers
- Lead Supplier Quality Projects, ie, Improvements, Supplier Transfers, Cost Improvement and NPI
- Project Management
- Lead investigations of quality issues that may arise
- Support the selection, development and management of new suppliers
- Maintain Compliance with ISO Standards and FDA requirements
- Support external and internal audits
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role within the medical device industry
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/Science or related discipline (Level 8)
If you do not have an up to date CV or would like more information on the role and company, call 091-455306
To apply for this position please contact Kim Hennessy at Sigmar Recruitment T: +353 91 455306 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidence. Sigmar will never forward your CV to a third party without prior consent
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.