My client based in South Dublin currently have a requirement for a qualified accountant with a strong finance background.
• Production of excellent quality consolidated accounts for the Annual Report
• Production of the Interim Accounts
• Production of statutory accounts for individual entities
• Preparation of the monthly management accounts
• Production of Central Office companies’ accounts to trial balance
• Management of insurance programme including forecasting
• Continued improvement of processes
• Technical support for hotel accountants and other teams
• Liaising with people in Company Secretarial, Development, Internal Audit, Tax, Treasury and Investor Relations to deliver cross functional projects as appropriate
• Big 4 or Top 10 trained and have had exposure to auditing hotels . or coming from a finance role within the leisure or hotel industry
• Will possess excellent accounting and/or auditing skills
• Must be engaging, enthusiastic and confident with a natural focus on quality, accuracy and continuous improvement
• Will have strong technical knowledge in IFRS,
If you match the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.