Qualified accountant wanted for a multi-national in North Dublin . You will have strong academics and have trained within a Top 10 or Big 4 firm and want to move to Industry . The successful candidate must be a driven, high energy, customer service focused individual that can work well with internal and external stakeholders at all levels. They will be expected to problem solve, recommend solutions and exercise good business judgment while performing their function.
• Responsible for managing multiple EMEA entities from a US GAAP reporting
• Manage processes related to month-end and quarter-end close,
• Contribute to quarterly management reporting.
• Manage processes for the preparation of Corporation tax and VAT returns.
• Manage processes for the preparation of Statutory Financial Statements.
• Assist with the preparation and co-ordination of Statutory Audits.
• Review the work of our outsourced partners.
• Support the Finance team in design, testing and roll-out of financial reporting systems
• Initiate, lead and manage process improvement projects to build for scale.
• Qualified Accountant trained within Top 10 or Big 4 and worked on audits of tech clients
• Excellent team player who is very comfortable working as part of a team
• Solid knowledge of US GAAP and local GAAP are desirable
• Strong computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Excel
• Excellent planning, analytical, interpersonal and communication skills
If you match all the above requirements send your cv to Laura in Sigmar Accountancy 01 474 4677, email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.