Wealth Management & Investment Services
€75,000 - Permanent
My client, a European bank which is part of one of the largest banks in the U.S is hiring a Compliance Manager to join its European Headquarters.
- To assist Compliance work streams in any expansionary projects that may take place.
- To provide Subject Matter Expertise for the Regulatory Change Management Process - FLOD, Product Risk Management & New Product Approval Process
- To oversee the marketing/advertising compliance sign-off process
- To maintain an Enterprise Compliance Risk framework for the business
- 7 years experience within a compliance role
- Experience of funds/custody regulation
- Demonstrable experience of interaction and influencing at a senior level.
- A relevant third level qualification law, business, finance, etc
If you are interested in hearing more about the above position please call Noirin on 01-4744606 or email your CV to email@example.com
Noirin is an Banking and Financial Services Recruitment Consultant at Sigmar Recruitment
For more vacancies, please visit https://www.sigmarrecruitment.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.