My client a Cork based Pharmaceutical Firm urgently require 2* Project Managers.
Experience with Project tools & methodologies are essential here .
Key duties will include (but not limited to) :
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, & finalizing projects to the specifications & deadlines agreed.
- Experience of delivering Projects on time & on budget.
- Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed
- Defines project governance policies and manages the financial concerns.
- Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines.
- May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project
- A firm understanding of their needs and to propose engineering solutions.
- Be responsible for all project planning & reporting. Expertise in :
- Project leadership, budgetary control, QC & compliance, delivery & risk management.
What you'll need .
- 3+ Years’ experience in the Project Management of Engineering projects.
- Experience in industrial, manufacturing or process environments only.
- Relevant 3rd level Degree. PMP qualification an advantage.
- Deep understanding of either the Food & Beverage, Dairy, Biotech or Pharma Industries.
- Technical speciality in one of a various array of skills such as Automation,Packaging etc..
- A proven team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Some flexibility around client visits and a strong competent communicator.
Interested. Don't delay . I'd love to hear from you.
E-Mail me please email@example.com for further details.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.