My client, a well-known organisation in Munster is seeking a new manager.
He/she will take responsibility for the running of their residential home.
Key duties will include but not limited to :
- Supporting young people aged 8-18, who would come from vulnerable backgrounds.
- Proven to show compassion & a high level of care, in providing support and direction
- He/she will ensure everyone is provided with nurturing environment & their needs are met & respected.
- The manager will also provide leadership, motivation & support to the team, for optimum service delivery.
- This is an superb opportunity for a social care professional to take the next step in their career.
- Minimum level 8 (NFQ) in Social Care or Applied Social Studies in Social Care
- National Diploma in Applied Social Studies (Disabilities)- The Open Training College
- Minimum 3 years experience, working with young people in a residential setting
- Experience in a supervisory/ management role essential.
- Garda vetting clearance.
- Must have previously worked with children.
- Strong working knowledge of Childrens First, HIQA and all other legislations relevant to young people.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Excellent report writing skills, with strong attention to detail and computer literate
- Full, clean drivers license
For full details please call Colin on 021-4847131 or mail email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.