Job: Mortgage Administrator
Location: Dublin 4
Salary: €27,000 - €32,000 DOE
- Must have at least one-year mortgage administration experience;
- Knowledge and experience in this sector must be within ROI, up-to-date and recent;
- Third level degree in Business Studies or English is preferred;
- Good keyboard and PC skills with good knowledge of Excel and Word;
- Ability to proofread quickly and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work alone with good use of initiative and common sense;
- Very strong attention to detail, ability to work to tight deadlines.
The purpose of this element of the role is to ensure that all template and bespoke correspondence is quality checked. This involves proofreading, reviewing and correcting all outgoing correspondence from the Arrears Support Unit, Litigation Team and Customer Services Team.
The role also involves responsibility for managing all Subject Access Requests under Data Protection legislation.
- Check the quality of all outgoing customer and third-party correspondence for the Arrears Support Unit, Litigation Team and Customer Services Team;
- Ensure that all outgoing letters are addressed appropriately, do not contain information which is not relevant to the addressee and is in accordance with our Data Protection obligations;
- Ensure all quality checks are carried out within the agreed timelines;
- Liaise directly with colleagues where letters need to be amended, providing information and explanation on amendments where required;
- Record in Excel all quality issues found;
- Produce monthly quality reporting and data for the Customer Services Manager;
- Manage all Subject Access Requests received under the Data Protection Acts 1998 and 2003;
- Liaise with other departments, collating all relevant data;
- Carry out quality checking of the data before preparing for second check and dispatch;
- Prepare and/or carry out quality checks on all referral packs for cases referred to the Litigation Team;
- Any other ad hoc tasks as required, including providing cover for colleagues as required;
- Administer the email and voicemails for the Customer Services Department.
- Log correspondence from 3rd Parties on behalf of the Arrears Support Unit Team, Litigation and Customer Services;
- Ensure all correspondence is properly scanned and filed as appropriate;
- Manage company documentation and the File Stores relationship:
- Administer all File Stores accounts for various departments;
- Manage File Stores orders and deliveries;
- Reconcile files IN/OUT File Stores monthly;
- Process all requests for original files from inside of the company and ensure files are returned on time;
- Scan ordered files;
- Ensure that all calls are answered within agreed SLAs and that the highest standard of customer service is provided at all time;
- Manage postage, order couriers and prepare registered DX;
- Support Managers by preparing meeting rooms and organizing external catering orders;
- Deal with general day-to-day queries in an efficient and professional manner.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.