Accounts Payable – 35k
Location: Dublin West
Duration: 3 month contract
Our Clients are a large Irish group based in Dublin West. They are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Payable Assistant on a 3 month temporary contract.
- Process invoices in timely manner
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres by analysing invoice/expense reports and recording entries.
- Data Entry
- Maintain payable aging and disbursement schedule
- Verify and input expense report items and authorizations
- Answer accounts payable inquiries
- 2 years accounts payable experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs.
- High degree of accuracy, attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Excellent data entry skills.
If you feel you meet the criteria for the above position, then I would love to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment. Alternatively you can contact me by phone to further discuss your career options.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.