Junior Payroll Specialist – 30k
I have an excellent opportunity to join a large successful multinational organisation as a Payroll Specialist on a permanent basis.
Our Client, a large multinational organisation based in South/West Dublin, are looking to hire a Junior Payroll Specialist. One year minimum experience processing payroll within a high volume multinational environment is essential.
- Processing multiple monthly and weekly payrolls with strict adherence to deadlines
- Process new hire, terminations, status changes, pay rate changes for each jurisdiction
- Ensure statutory payroll requirements are met through research validation of local payroll legislation and annual updates
- Implement current and correct statutory payroll requirements for each jurisdiction
- Working closely with HR & Taxation dept. regarding the setup of new payrolls
- Assistance with the registration of tax id’s and social security numbers for employees in posted countries.
- Assist with process improvements and standardisation- Tax calculators set up for each country
- Work with finance to prepare and review monthly journals - Run cost allocation reports for each jurisdiction at the end of month
- Manage the relationship with our external payroll providers in each country.
- Involvement with annual returns and other statutory filings
- Ad-Hoc travel may be required when setting up a new project
- One year minimum experience processing payroll within a high volume multinational environment.
- IPASS qualified.
- SAP experience is highly desirable.
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment.
If you feel you meet the criteria for the above position, then I would love to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Emma at Sigmar Recruitment. Alternatively you can contact me by phone to further discuss your career options.
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.