Really interesting opportunity for a Part Qualified Accountant to gain some valuable experience in a worldwide recognized brand. The successful candidate will be dealing with top multinational companies regularly and gain exposure to US GAAP. Excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Preparation / review of IFRS, FRS101 and/or FRS102 statutory financial statements for Irish subsidiaries of multinational companies
- Preparation of US GAAP modified account
- Maintaining client relationships
- General Ledger Posting
- Daily liaison with tax and audit colleagues
- Assist with the implementation of regular projects Liaison with Partner and Director on delivering a quality service to clients and business development projects
- Ad hoc duties
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Part Qualified
- Ideally coming from Industry (Multinational) or practice
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now for this Part Qualified Accountant position, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Eanna on 0147 44 662
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.