A European insurance provider is looking to recruit for a Financial Accountant.
- Preparation of monthly management reporting
- Expense analysis & reporting versus budget, prior year and forecast including variance analysis and commentary
- Preparation of the annual budget and periodical forecast and monitoring of monthly operating result against forecast and budget.
- Maintaining systems and controls to ensure adequate backup documentation and audit trails.
- Ensuring compliance with all tax and statutory requirements and keeping up to date with all legislative and tax changes.
- Internal group reporting and consolidation
- Project management on enhancing internal reporting, processes and governance
- Operational tasks including ledger
- The Successful candidate must have a recognised Accountancy qualification
- Minimum of 2 years PQE, preferably but not essentially in a non-life insurance business
- Third level degree preferably in business/finance discipline
If you are interested please do not hesitate contact Justyna Pinkowska on 01 474 4646 or via email email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.