New Business Administrator Permanent Role €22k to €28 DOE
The purpose of the job within the Leasing team is to prepare files for the credit department, Issuing of documents, issuing payment to dealers/customers.
- Prepare applications for Credit department, calling ICB reports/ vision net reports/ Experian reports.
- Email documents to Dealer’s/Sales team in a timely manner from when the invoice comes in.
- Calculate rates and commissions correctly.
- Check all incoming documentation, ensuring documents have been looked at within the SLA and prioritising pay out dealers where required.
- Ensure documents have been signed correctly by the customer and witnessed by the dealer and that we receive a valid ID and proof of address in accordance with Anti Money Laundering Guidelines.
Knowledge, Skill and Experience
- Experience in Financial Services sector, in particular, lending and leasing areas.
- Excellent service delivery in administrative areas.
- Display strong administrative capabilities.
- The ability to pay strong attention to detail.
- Computer literate with good keyboard skills.
Only people with Financial Services Experience can be considered for this role.
Please contact Paul O'Riordan on 4744663 or e-mail: email@example.com
Following your application for this specific role, Sigmar may contact you regarding other positions that we feel you may be suitable for. If you do not wish to be contacted about other opportunities please let us know. For further information please refer to the Privacy Statement on our website.